Are you also facing error CE-34878-0 while trying to play Fifa 21? If yes, then this article is going to help you fix this issue. Keep reading to know more.
Fifa 21 is a football simulation game published by Electronic Arts as a part of the Fifa Series. It is the 29th game in the whole FIFA series. FIFA 21 occupies a huge fan base around the world. It is playable on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and S, Nintendo Switch, and Stadia. In this article, we are going to talk about error CE-34878-0 and how to fix it. So, here is everything you need to know.
The error CE-34878-0 is only seen in PS4 gaming consoles. So, we can say that it is not an error caused at the game’s end. This Error can be caused due to several reasons. They are:
- Random system software glitch.
- Corrupted saved data.
- Damaged PS4 database.
- Hard drive malfunction.
But, there is no need to worry as we have a few methods that can help you resolve this error from your PS4.
How to fix it?
Follow these simple methods to fix error CE-34878-0.
- Restart your PC and controller. Power cycling your PS4
- Install the latest PS4 System Software and Game Updates as sometimes, update of the system or game fixes the bug that causes the error.
- Rebuild your PS4 database. By doing this, it also fixes another issue such as slow performance, lagging, stuttering, or random crashing of games and apps.
- Re-install the original Hard Drive. If you have ever replaced your Hard Disk Drive in your system, then you must put back the original HDD to check if it is the source of this issue.
- Initialize your PS4 after backing up your data. It is like the full system reboot. This will give a fresh start to your PS4 can eliminate the bug that causes Error Code CE-34878-0.